Where are you spending this New Year? Just in case you have nothing planned, we’ve compiled a list of events happening in and around Sydney. Choose one or choose all!
· Sydney New Year’s Eve Fireworks: This is an obvious one. You’ll be joining hundreds of others who come out to enjoy the brilliant fireworks show at the many vantage points around the bridge. And don’t forget the preshow, which will host acrobatics, water displays and a traditional Aboriginal welcome ceremony.
· Field Day: Spend the first day of the New Year with a boutique music festival with its very relaxed and friendly atmosphere and a line-up of music from electronic to indie.
· Or maybe you’d like to party into the first day of the year! Well, you’ve got options. Watsons Bay Hotel is hosting a bash with the country’s hottest DJs in a beach themed fiesta or you may prefer the Manly Wharf Hotel with an afternoon of good beats and flowing drinks!
· Or better yet: combine music festival and party! New Year's Eve in the Garden will bring you Hot Dub Time Machine and Falcona! A garden party that will surely start the year right. Get your tickets soon!
· Any cricket fans out there? Well, your time has come! The Big Bash is on: Sydney Thunder versus the Hobart Warriors at the Olympic Park. It will get you geared up for the Ashes Test three days later!
Wherever you plan on spending the New Year, we here at Bondi Living wish you peace, love and adventure! However you bring in 2018, may it be unforgettable like all your moments this coming year.
From the Bondi Living Team
Picture from: City of Sydney
Source: Sydney.com and Timeout